Tuesday, March 24, 2009

"Vampire"

My day starts like all the rest. Up at 6'ish make Joel's lunch and he's off to work. Get the kids up around 6:30, feed them and get them to the bus stop. Come home and start my daily chores. However today instead of starting them first thing this morning I decided to take a little "me time". One of my friends let me borrow her copy of Twilight. I have heard alot of talk about the movie, that it was not as good as he book, (what movie ever is)? But I really enjoyed the books so I thought I would really like the movie. I turn on the Xbox, pop in the DVD, grab my Dr. Pepper and a blanket and I am ready to go. It started out real slow and I wasent quit sure I really cared for the actor who was playing Edward. Just a little over an hour into the movie it was getting good, I did not dare walk away afraid that I was going to miss something. I usually have a hard time sitting down watching anything for a long period of time (ask Joel, it drives him crazy). To make a long story short I loved the movie. And I have to confess, along with every other woman 15-35 years of age, I am in love with Edward! Honestly how can you not be????

3 comments:

  1. SO much for keeping it on the down low! j/k i am glad you loved it i did too! in fact can't wait to see it again...and again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know this Edward guy but he better not come around Levan I think I have some silver bullets in the safe. Joel

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't joel. I can totally hear his tone of voice there.

    I HATED Edward in the movie Trailer, but halfway thru the movie was in love. I've only seen it once, but plan on watching it again when jesse goes out of town next.

    ReplyDelete