Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I heart Albies


I really dont like to post my grocery stuff on my family blog, but I just could not resist. I am so excited to share this with you.

I got:

18 bottles Ragu pasts sauce (yes 18)

7 bottles Dove shampoo & conditioner

4 BC cake mix

4 bags Chex mix

2 bags Bugles

4 boxes cereal

4 BC frosting

6 boxes Bisquick

4 bottles All laundry soap

4 bags Nut Clusters

4 boxes Popsicles

4 bottles Vaseline lotion

2 Best Food Mayo

4 BC muffin mix

4 BC fruit snacks

1 box Dusters

15 Powerade

6 Yoplait yougart

2 Danimals drinkables

2 Dannon crush cups

4 cans biscuits

1 bottle Parmesan cheese

1 qt buttermilk

4 lbs hamburger

2 bags baby carrots

4 lbs chicken

1 loaf bread

2 pkgs hamburger buns

1 pkg hot dog buns

1 12pk pepsi

1 12pk dr pepper

1 bag salad

3 bags pasta

1 pkg tortillas

2 pkgs country gravy

6 boxes hamburger helper

10 lunchables

1 bag Tyson frozen chicken nuggets

4 tubs Country Crock spread

Can I have a drum roll please

total spent $91.04

total saved $373.10

That is an average of .61 cents an item.

WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!


1 comment: