Sunday, July 5, 2009

It was fun while it lasted!!



A few weeks ago (on Fathers day) we decided to buy the kids a tramp. They were so excited and could hardly wait to get home, set it up and jump. I was awesome! It had the net around it to keep the kids safe and everything. Needless to say it has kept the kids busy with hours and hours of summer lovin' entertainment.

That was exacley three weeks ago today and this is the after picture. Just makes me wanna break down and cry. Last night we had quit a wind storm here in Levan. I got up this morning let the dog outside, and when I opened the door I thought to myself "Wierd, I could have sworn the tramp was right there, Joel must have moved it and I didnt notice". Then I remembered that the wind had been blowing most of the night, keeping me up. I walked outside looked around and didnt see it. I looked across the street and seen the neighbors garbage can still laying there on the side of the street. There was no possible way the wind had blown the tramp away and that can was still sitting in the same spot it was last night. I thought for sure someone had stolen it. Joel got in his truck to drive around town just to check it out. Well needless to say he didnt make it very far. Just up the street to the west of us there it lay in a field all twisted and mangled. I think I am taking it harder than the kids. I really am just broken hearted.

2 comments:

  1. That is one of the saddest things i have ever saw!!! I thought the wind only blew like that on he bench? I wish i didn't have such weak bladder and i would jump on dads trampline ever day! you know to make up for all the years we didn't have one as kids...whats up with that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That just sucks! Sorry for your loss!

    ReplyDelete