Friday, April 24, 2009

This weeks shopping trip

So I went a little over budget this week but I had several things I needed that were not on sale. Here is what I got:
1- 5# bag Fiji apples
2- 10# bags of potatoes
16 Yoplait yougart
4 cans of veggies
2 reusable bags
4 BC cookie pouches
2 BC frosting
4 BC muffin mix
4 BC warm delights
4 60oz. Bisquick (my Albies was out of 40oz so they gave me the big one for the same price)
4 Green Giant fresh steamers
4 Jell-o cheesecakes
2 Ritz cracker
2 Wheat Thins
2 Chicken in a biscuit
2 Pillsbury Grand biscuits
3 bottels of ketchup
7 cans Manwich
4 hunts snack pack pudding (4pk)
4 boxes popcorn
2 cans Pam cooking spray
1 can Coffee
2 Pantene shampoo and conditioner
2 Granny breads
2 pkgs hamburger buns
1 gallon milk
1 box garbage bags
1 dozen eggs
1 french bread (Free with my catalina)
1 bottle syrup
2 bags Doritos
Total Spent $82.81
Total Saved $139.33

1 comment:

  1. Abbie- thanks for frequenting the shopping with cents blog! We love your loyalty! Great job on getting the best deals and saving all you can along the way. Marie

    ReplyDelete